Re: Hammer history question

To: Petr Janda <elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael Neumann <mneumann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 11:07:48 +0100

Petr Janda schrieb:
So I accidently deleted one of my worksheets. How do I find out modification history of the file and the necessary transaction id?

Ive look at "hammer history" but it doesnt seem to show me anything but the last modification

petr@elevator:/home/petr/docs/callstream_files/2009# hammer history report4.ods
report4.ods 0000000829bb8510 clean {
000000086128f420 13-Nov-2008 17:57:06
}

even though I modified the file at least 5 times this week and hammer cleanup hasnt been run since last sunday.

Don't know if that works for already deleted files, but at least for modified files, you should be able to view the changes made to that file by using "undo".

Regards,

Michael