Re: is there a way for someone to import a device driver from the fbsd source tree for my wirless card?

To: Daniel Olsson <d.ubuntu@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 21:21:46 +0100

Daniel Olsson schrieb:
is there a way for someone to import a device driver from the fbsd source tree for my wirless card to dflybsd? Beacuse freebsd recognize it but dfly doesn't

I'm running 2.1.0 current from 28 october on that machine.

i have a tenda TWL108C wireless pcmia card, dragonfly are saying Cardbus1: <unknown card> (vendor=0x168c,dev=0x0013) at 0.0 irq 3

I hope this information helps!

Can you try if the ath(4) driver works for you (e.g., "kldload ath")? It's not compiled into the default GENERIC kernel.

Regards,
Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx