Re: setting up vkernel

From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 15:08:06 +0200

dark0s Optik schrieb:
Now why I type make installword and not building kernel?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean but note that the manual page says:

"Next, a filesystem image to be used by the virtual kernel has to be created and populated (assuming world has been built previously)"

So if you never did buildworld before, you'll have to do it before installworld (also see build(7) manual page).

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx