Sony PCG-R505EL

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 00:56:39 -0400 (EDT)

I have an old Sony laptop that has the CDROM in the docking station, which
as far as I can tell is connected via firewire (or i.Link, which I think
is Sony's version of firewire)  The BIOS finds the CDROM just fine and a
DragonFly 2.0 CD boots, but fails to find the CDROM to mount.

Is there a firewire block device that could correspond to the CD drive?

Failing that, what do I need to make available via nfs to accomplish a
pxeboot?  I see we have a /boot/pxeboot_tftp, but what needs to be under
the NFS root?