Re: USB keyboard

From: Stefan Johannesdal <stefan.johannesdal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 18:16:11 +0200

Sascha Wildner wrote:
Stefan Johannesdal schrieb:
I have tried with USB legacy options on and off in the BIOS. I have tried switching the BIOS options from USB v1.1+2.0 to only v1.1. I have tried all the different combinations with and without kern.intr_mpsafe="0". Still can't get my USB keyboard to work with the SMP kernel.
I tried booting the SMP kernel on the LiveDVD and I have the same issue there.

Tried booting without ACPI?

Sascha

Yes, makes no difference.

--