DragonFly users List (threaded) for 2008-08
Re: Site layout and design discussion
Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
So, since the release is past:>
(I got this together just before the release, so no 2.0 stuff is on it.)
Questions I have for people:
- How does it look to you?
Very cool design!!!
- The front page looks plain. Who wants to contribute art?
This work so far doesn't take into account how the actual information is
located on the site, so more questions:
- What pages do you find most useful on the DragonFly site?
I like those small short-cut links on the NetBSD homepage:
* The Guide (okay, *I* don't find that too useful)
* Manual Pages (not so useful as well IMHO)
* Mailing lists and Archives (useful)
* CVS repository (definitively useful)
* Report or query a bug (yeah, nice)
* Software packages
So definitively: Mailing Lists and Archives (that could include
newsgroups), CVS repo and bug-tracker.