Re: weird loader problem

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 16:11:29 -0700 (PDT)

:When I try to load more than 5 modules via loader.conf, my kernel
:no longer finds the root filesystem.
:Booting in "Safe Mode" still works.
:As far as I can tell this is independent of which modules I actually
:load.
:I'm running 2.0 release more or less, so I don't yet have the
:latest changes to gpt.
:
:Is anyone else seeing this weird problem?
:
:Cheers,
:Johannes

    Hmm.  Which modules were you trying to load?

					<dillon@backplane.com>