DFBSD from VM to RM

From: "Sdävtaker" <sdavtaker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:33:47 -0300

Hey,
Im doing setup of DFBSD2  in a VM to show my boss that it can provide
all the services we need. If i succed (i will) i will have to move it
to a real machine, is there a way to just move frm VM to RM? did
someone tried? or the best thing is do everything with script and then
rerun the whole process? I just wondering about the time that server
will be down while doing the second choice.
Sdav

--
Sdävtaker prays to Rikku goddess for a good treasure.