DragonFlyBSD 2.0 RELEASE SCHEDULE - Release will be on 20 July 2008

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 11:40:45 -0700 (PDT)

    The release is scheduled for Sunday 20-July-2008!  We have about a week
    left!

    I will be branching the code base this Sunday (13-July-2008).
    HAMMER development through next week will continue to occur on HEAD
    and then be synced to 2.0 for the release.

    --

    We have a security issue with BIND that needs to be resolved, could
    someone take on that task?  I would prefer that just the patch be

    Now is the time for people to list their must-haves and would-likes
    for the release!  Please use this thread.  I'll start it off:

    * BIND security fix

    * PkgSrc binary packages build for the release

    Any takers for each of the above items?