Wake on LAN

From: Michael Neumann <mneumann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 17:13:13 +0200

Hi,

Has anybody got wake on lan (WOL) working with DragonFly? I patched
if_nfe to not disable WOL, but it still doesn't seem to work. I can
watch the network leds blinking while my box is off, so it's receiving
those magic packets and I can also power-on the box using the keyboard.
But it just doesn't wake up.

Is there more involved (I read about not disabling PCI when shutting
down would help or something similar, but it was Linux-related), or is
it just my cheap ASUS mainboard?

Regards,

Michael