Re: sockets and HAMMER

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 11:16:47 -0700 (PDT)

:> Well, AFAIK HAMMER is still not production material, so it's just a
:> matter of time before it can be used (since from what I read Matt
:> intends to make HAMMER usable till the next release, it should be
:> usable for anything but / when 2.0 comes out?).
:
:It's obvious that bugs can occur, although I find it fairly stable. My
:partitions on my test machine (except /) to help testing. :-)
:
:--
:Gergo Szakal MD <bastyaelvtars@gmail.com>
:University Of Szeged, HU
:Faculty Of General Medicine

    Oh, I don't think its that big a deal.  That is what testing is for.
    These issues are really more on the order of dotting i's and crossing
    t's.

					<dillon@backplane.com>