sockets and HAMMER

From: Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 15:42:51 +0200

I have noticed a strange problem on HAMMER: when UNIX domain sockets
are created on my HAMMER partition, they cannot be accessed ('Socket
operation on non-socket'), when I try to remove them, I get a 'Bad file
descriptor' message. After a reboot they disappear. What is the reason
for this?

--
Gergo Szakal MD <bastyaelvtars@gmail.com>
University Of Szeged, HU

/* Please do not CC me with replies, thank you. */