EHCI working?

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 23:39:13 +0200

Hey,

could it be that EHCI is not working correctly? On my desktop I get irq 3 interrupt livelocks when loading EHCI (actually it is on/off livelocking). On my laptop it seems to load okay, but then transferring data to my new mp3 player is slow, basically around 1MB/sec. In dmesg, cam writes something about "Down reving Protocol Version from 2 to 0?", but I don't know what that means. Does anybody have a working EHCI setup?

cheers
  simon