Re: multiple ENVironments

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 15:07:34 -0400

rhymes against wrote:

I need the following environment variables set to compile the courier
mta and authentication components, and unset to compile the dragonfly
os.  Is there a convenient way to set this up so I don't need to
remember to do and undo this every 6-8 months?

is this within pkgsrc or a separate build?

if separate - pkgsrc might simplify things if it works for you..

- Chris