New site design

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 00:14:26 -0400 (EDT)

James Frazer put together a nice site redesign based on some discussion we
had here before.  He sent me a copy of it all, and I'm only now catching
up enough to show it:

http://www.shiningsilence.com:81/

I'm happy with the layout and content; I'm looking for further suggestions
for tweaks.  If there's no show-stopping objections, I'd like to move the
dragonflybsd.org site to this.