Announcing DragonFly mirror stats

From: Christian Sturm <athaba@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 17:35:05 +0200

Hi,

I set up a mirror stats script on:

http://www.dragonfly.dublu.org/

Well, in fact this page links to two status pages. One shows the
package mirrors status and the other the status of snapshot
mirrors. They are more or less self describing. I want to thank
Simon for adding the time stamp cronjob (it wasn't that easy
*g*).

Originally I wanted to change the script a lot, but I'm not sure
if it's a good idea to bloat and extend something like this.
Maybe I'll change it a bit when I get bored, but for now it will
stay like this.

I hope someone can use it :-)

Greetings,
Christian