Re: problem with xorg

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 15:21:26 -0700 (PDT)

:Hi all, I'm configuring my X desktop, but X server outputs:
:
:Fatal server error:
:No valid FontPath can be found.
:
:What is the problem?
:
:Thanks,
:savio

    Yah, as Cristi indicated, you probably didn't install all the needed
    components.   pkgsrc is kinda opaque about what actually needs to be
    installed to get xorg running.

    Not only do you want modular-xorg-fonts, you probably also want
    modular-xorg-server (which you probably did get), modular-xorg-drivers,
    and modular-xorg-apps.

					<dillon@backplane.com>