1.12.2 released!

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 12:51:32 -0700 (PDT)

    A significant number of bug and security fixes have been MFC'd to the
    1.12 branch over the last two months and we have rolled a new sub-release,
    1.12.2, for the benefit of our users:

	http://www.dragonflybsd.org/community/release1_12.shtml

    We recommend that 1.12 users upgrade!

    In addition there is a known issue related to building pkgsrc packages
    from source which is addressed in the above release notes.  Basically
    the M4 package sources needs to be patched.  This applies to HEAD users
    as well.

					<dillon@backplane.com>