Re: Introduction

To: Colin Adams <colinpauladams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael Neumann <mneumann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 11:19:18 +0100

Colin Adams wrote:
Hello DragonFlyBSD users,

I have just seen the word DragonFlyBSD for the first time today (on
the KVM wiki).

I am a software engineer and also a dragonfly recorder (yes, I record
the numbers and species of dragonflies and damselflies in Hurst Grange
Park, Penwortham, Lancashire, England). So I could not resist taking a
look.

Welcome!

While reading your post I got an idea for future DragonFlyBSD releases.
Why not name them according to dragonfly species?
I think there should be enough till the next millenium ;-)

Regards,

Michael