Re: rsync vs. cvsup benchmarks

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 20:27:26 -0500

I have some benchmark test results comparing rsync to cvsup.

. ..

okay.. so like:

you'd think with all of these repository copies flying around,
there'd be a lot less flaming and a lot more coding going on..

enough!

sheesh.. You people are making me want to write this email

IN EMACS

and,

WE ALL KNOW HOW HORRIBLE EMACS IS !!!

especially

WHEN COMPARED TO VI !!!

and also, just to finish this off (for now:)

People on each side are LIKE NAZIS

etc, etc, etc.