How to rebuild LiveCD

From: Sdävtaker <sdavtaker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 00:39:55 -0200

Hello,
I had installed DFBSD and a couple of basic apps through pkg-src in a 4GB HD and want to move them to a LiveDVD (or CD, actually im not using the 4GB, just 900MB and can maybe do some extra cleaning).
I was wondering if someone can point me to some documentation of how to create the LiveCD.
Thanks for any info.
Sdav