Re: cvsup

From: Dave Hayes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 23:01:19 -0800

Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com> writes:
>     What, people didn't know we install a Makefile in /usr?  Well, now you
>     do!

Er...maybe it's because I'm running 1.8.2 that I don't see one in /usr?
When did you folks start doing this?
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

A king who feared wasps once decreed that they would be
abolished.

As it happened, they did him no harm. But he was eventually
stung to death by scorpions.