Re: how to get dragonfly and freebsd source code

From: Matthias Schmidt <matthias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:08:20 +0100

* dark0s Optik wrote:
> How can I to get source code of DragonFly and FreeBSD?

To get the source via cvsup look in our handbook:
http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.cgi/updating-using.html.  The man
page of cvsup will give you more information.

For FreeBSD look in their handbook.  A nice way to access the source is
CVSWeb (http://www.dragonflybsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/).  This applies
to FreeBSD as well.

	Matthias