Farewell (please delete leaf account)

From: Antonio Huete Jimenez <tuxillo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24 Dec 2007 19:19:27 GMT

First, Merry Christmas everyone!

Nice months of using Dragonfly, I have enjoyed a lot even when I have
contributed so little. I hope this project goes up and becomes the great
system it must be.

Please Matthew Dillon, delete account "tuxillo" account from leaf, as
it's no no longer needed. Thank you very much.

Best regards and see you!