Samba LDAP

From: Thomas Donnelly <TDonnelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 13:32:07 -0600

Hi All,

I have been watching the DragonFlyBSD project for a few months now and so far it seems very promising. We are looking at doing a 2 server setup of samba and ldap as a cluster/redundant pair. After looking around, it seemed that DragonFlyBSD would be a good choice. I am comfortable with freebsd so I don't think dragonfly would be much of a stretch. Am I correct in my assumptions that this would be feasible? My main goal here is full redundancy, load balancing would be a bonus.

Thanks!
-=Tom Donnelly