Re: Qemu running on DragonFly

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 10:28:49 -0800 (PST)

:Hi,
:
:I justed wanted to let you know that emulators/qemu is working great
:with DragonFly as a host.
:
:It doesn't build out of the box with pkgsrc, but the following patches fix
:the compilation problems:
:
:http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2007/08/19/0001.html
:..
:--
:Francois Tigeot

    I think making qemu work from pkgsrc is fairly important.  Joerg, if
    you are still involved in the pkgsrc project could you look into getting
    it committed to the pkgsrc tree?  The patch looks fairly innocuous
    though I'm not sure its a good idea to remove that #include <sys/disk.h>
    without testing on other platforms.

					<dillon@backplane.com>