Filesystem encryption

From: Hasso Tepper <hasso@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 12:59:33 +0300

The most important thing that still prevents me to run DF on my laptop,
is missing support for filesystem encryption - it's must have for me.

Anyone has recommendations regarding this? I know, there are emulators
etc, but this kind of workaround is not acceptable for everyday use for
me. Note, that filesystems in general are mostly black magic for me, so
although I'm able to code, I'm not able to port anything which requires
deep knowledge about filesystems.

FUSE would be lovely thing to have of course, but it's far over my head.

--
Hasso