Re: Licenses again...

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 18:39:27 -0700

Matthew Dillon wrote:

    Theo made a point of stating that he thought it meant that the BSD
    license completely trumped the GPL but Theo is no more a lawyer then
    I am so all I can do is throw up my hands and say 'I don't know'.

There is some code in the OpenBSD license designed to prevent this kind of confusion:

#define THEO_IS_RIGHT 0x0001