net-snmp and DragonFly

From: Hasso Tepper <hasso@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:18:02 +0300

As there have been more people around interested in fixing net-snmp, a
little announcement:

http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=36978

The patch referred in the bugreport is against pkgsrc HEAD.

As I was interested only in libraries, snmpd is tested only very briefly.
It started with absolutely minimal conf in my desktop and survived one
walk. That's all.

--
Hasso