NFS question

From: elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 14:14:44 +1000 (EST)

Hi all,
Im looking for an answer to a problem i am having. My computer mounts an
NFS share at boot time via /etc/fstab. If the server is for some reason
unavailable at boot time of my computer, my computer just hangs on trying
to mount the share. they were some kind of RPC errors. The problem is
solved quickly by pressing ctrl+c, but i dont want to press ctrl+c. I'd
like it to finish booting the system and dont hang forever on nfs.

What can I do?

Petr