Re: Hunting for missing ACPI interrupt

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 15:12:00 -0700

David Murray wrote:
Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone out there can offer any hints for finding a missing interrupt.

I've got box here where the front-panel power button has never worked - it doesn't shut the system down...

My BIOS has setable options for how the power switch should behave, e.g. how many seconds I must hold it down before the power actually shuts off. Does your BIOS have something similar?