Re: libgtop2 and xorg break

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 23:33:26 +0200

Matthew Dillon wrote:
:Does the installer still create /etc/mk.conf by default?
    I think it does.  If /etc/mk.conf is obsolete then we need to do
    something about it but I'm not really up on all the ins and outs
    of pkgsrc so it has to be someone who actually understands what is
    going on with the conf stuff.

Damn, I should have caught that. The pkgsrc bootstrap installs a good mk.conf, so we should remove the mk.conf from the skel. Doing so as we speak.

cheers
 simon