Re: DRAGONFLY 1.10 RELEASED!

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 13:07:58 -0700 (PDT)

:I noticed that even Hiten is back for the big release day ;o)
:
:One small problem which needs a quick fix:  index.html on the
:release .iso points to a non-existent location on the wiki.
:
:http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.php/Installing_DragonFlyBSD
:
:This page contains the install instructions, so you'd better
:put something at that URL -- or duck!

     I'm moving on to post-release work, but if someone wants to create a
     Wiki page, please be my guest!

					<dillon@backplane.com>