Re: DRAGONFLY 1.10 RELEASED!

From: Guillermo García Rojas <garciarojas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 11:54:18 -0500

Hi, I want to make a couple of questions to Matt, for a mini interview for my site SoloBSD.org

First of all, is obvious that when you forked from FreeBSD, you had in mind a roadmap for DragonFly BSD. Where are we now in that roadmap? What are the goals for the future?

And taking FreeBSD as comparison, what is DragonFly like? Are we like a FreeBSD 4.20? or are we like FreeBSD 5? or are we better than FreeBSD 6? or are we totally different from FreeBSD?

Thanks!