New Mirror

From: TWAREN FTP <ftpadmin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 09:12:34 +0800

Greetings,

   This is TWAREN FTP From Asia, Taiwan.
   We would like to be one of DF mirror site in the world
   Here are our information.
   Contact: TWAREN FTP <ftpadmin_AT_twaren.net>
   Mirrored Data: Snapshots and ISO images, pkgsrc binary
   Access methods:
   http://ftp.twaren.net/BSD/DragonFlyBSD/
   ftp://ftp.twaren.net/BSD/DragonFlyBSD/
   ftp://ftp.twaren.net/BSD/DragonFlyBSD/packages/

Please feel free to let me know, if you guys still have any questions.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Sam