Re: Release update

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 14:02:58 +0200

Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
I'm right now running a bulk build to create pkgsrc-2007Q2 packages for 1.10.

Okay, good news: the build is half complete, with 3200 built packages out of 6500 possible or so. There are a couple of build errors which might have to be fixed, but let's see what is happening. Seems that we will be done tomorrow or so. If I can stick in another machine it might be even faster, but I'm not sure I will like to go set up a box when the weather is so nice.

cheers
 simon