Re: 1.10 release will be mid-July tentatively.

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 13:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

:I just committed the last piece of usb_port.h macros removal cleanup to
:the USB code. Unfortunately I will be away from home next weeks
:travelling around the Europe and enjoying my holidays. So, if it turns
:out that I broke something in progress, I can't take care of fixing it
:myself, sorry ;).
:
:About release number I have one concern though. A lot of code I have
:written during last year checks for __DragonFly_version >= 190000. It
:would be nice to see it working after 1.10 release as well ;).
:
:--
:Hasso Tepper

    Good point.  I'll call the release 1.10 but I'll use 195000 for
    DragonFly_version.

					<dillon@backplane.com>