Green console on Dell flat panel 153 monitor

From: Eric <kellybelly@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 20:33:48 +0000

I've installed Dragonfly on a Dell Optiplex with a normal old fashion box monitor with no problem.  However, when I tried running Dragonfly on a Dimension with a flat panel FP153 monitor, the console screen turns a pale green right after booting.  I've had similar problems with FreeBSD, but can run NetBSD and OpenBSD on the same machine with no problems at all.

Is there anyway to fix this?

--
Eric <kellybelly@gwi.net>