Re: Wake on Lan Issues

From: Joseph Garcia <bsd_usr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 19:08:29 -0700

Matthew Dillon wrote:
:Hmmm....I guess no one here uses the WOL utilities from pkgsrc? Bummer.
I Don't think very many people use WOL. Well, at least not outside
the corporate world where there's a benefit to being able to put
hundreds or thousands of workstations into a sleep mode all at once.

-Matt

Bummer! It was a weird issue anyway. I wanted to be able to send the "magic packet" from a DragonFly box. Although, those tools from pkgsrc didn't work. Oh well, it's not a big deal.

Thanks,

Joey