MD support (again)

From: "Morgan Reed" <morgan.s.reed@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 12:22:40 +1000

With reference to the revent initdiskless/diskless commit from Matt (I
had been meaning to submit patches but apparently Thomas beat me to
the punch ;o) )

Is anybody working on MD support (specifically mdmfs and mdconfig) for
DragonFly? I gather from the FreeBSD (IIRC) manpage this command is
deprecated in favour of mdmfs and mdconfig in other BSD's.

Thanks,
Morgan