Booting onto a memory file system

From: Dave Hayes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 02:20:14 -0700

If I wanted to boot from a cdrom using a memory file system as my
root device, what is the best way to do that? In FreeBSD 4.X
I used:

/boot/loader.conf:
  mfs_load="YES"

/boot/loader.rc:
  load -t mfs_root /mfsroot

What would I do for DragonFly? Will this work?

Thanks in advance.
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

I'm not sure which upsets me more: that people are so
unwilling to accept responsibility for their own actions, or
that they are so eager to regulate everyone else's.