Re: wiki log of #dragonfly irc channel

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:23:43 -0800 (PST)

:It was coming from Andreas Hauser's IRC bot, which he has taken out of
:commission.  We're moving the wiki to sit on leaf, and a new logging bot
:would have to sit on leaf to reinstate that log there.  I have no
:experience in setting up something like that.  (It's Matt's call if he
:even wants to have an IRC bot on the system.)  If someone else could
:provide a running log, it'd be helpful.

    I am not particularly fond of running IRC bots or servers.

					<dillon@backplane.com>