"lock" command bug: not accepting correct password

From: Jose timofonic <soytimofonico@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:52:23 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I found a bug when using the "lock" command since
1.8.0 update. When I'm out of the computer, I usually
use "clear && lock -npv" on my user account.

Since using 1.8.0 is becoming very common that after a
few hours I put the correct password for unlock but
it's like putting it incorrect, even after a lot of
tries writing it slowly. I'm sure wrote the password
correctly, and not being drunk if somebody thinks
about it :/

I want to know if there are other people experiencing
the same problem, and what to report for helping to
make this bug fixed.

Best regards,
timofonic

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.