DRAGONFLY-1.8.0 RELEASED!

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 11:54:57 -0800 (PST)

    Thanks to everyone's hard work, 1.8.0 is now released!  The main site
    has been updated and our mirrors have the ISOs.

    There are still a flurry of commits being made, mostly minor stuff
    though there may still be a few issues with SMBFS and ACPI, and a
    few long-standing bugs that we couldn't track down in time for this
    release.  We are planning a 1.8.1 release in a few weeks to address
    these.

    http://www.dragonflybsd.org/

					<dillon@backplane.com>