max-src-conn-rate

From: Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 20:46:43 +0100

Hello, is it possible to add this certain feature (described in [1]) to the current PF implementation of DFBSD?
If yes, and somebody provides us a patch against the upcoming 1.8 source tree, we are willing to pay a small amount for it (how much do you want?).
It is required (and quite urgent) because there are many trojans in our subnet that generate so many connections, and we would like to track them down/ban them easier than we do now (continously tcpdumping).

[1] http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/filter.html#stateopts
--
Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars@gmail.com>
University Of Szeged, HU

/* Please do not CC me with replies, thank you. */