Re: changes in Firefox are not kept

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 09:14:18 -0800 (PST)

:>
:>     The permissions are not controlled by DragonFly, they are controlled
:>     by firefox.
:
:Ok.
:
:>
:>     Maybe the problem is your umask.  What is your umask set to ?
:
:22

    That umask is fine.

    I hate to suggest it, because it will create a HUGE trace file, but
    maybe we can determine what is going on by ktrace -i'ing firefox.
    e.g. something like this:

    ktrace -i firefox

    The only thing is that it would create a ktrace.out file much too large
    to post to a mailing list.  You would have to make it available for
    download somewhere.

					<dillon@backplane.com>