Release Schedule for 1.8

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 13:00:31 -0800 (PST)

    * The CVS tree will be branched in two weeks, on Sunday, January 14th

    * The 1.8 release is slated for January 28th.

    I would like people to start testing release oriented bits if possible.
    We have about two weeks before the CVS tree is branched, and two weeks
    after it is branched for fine-tuning and package building.  So if there
    are things you want to get into the 1.8 release but haven't gotten to yet,
    now is the time.