Re: OpenBSD's dhclient

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 19:45:10 -0800

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006, Matthew Dillon wrote:

>     ... is the OpenBSD
>     dhclient a derivative of the one we are currently using, or is it
>     a complete rewrite?...

The source files in OpenBSD-current all have copyright notices from ISC,
with a few added notices from OpenBSD.  (There is a link to vix.com/isc
which forwards on to isc.org.)  The dchpd source files all refer to the
Internet Software Consortium instead of the Internet Systems Consortium,
so I guess ISC changed its name since the code was written?