Re: belarusian locale(s) broken

To: Yury Tarasievich <yury.tarasievich@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 22:21:07 +0100

Yury Tarasievich wrote:
On 27/10/06, Simon 'corecode' Schubert <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you think they are neccessary. I don't think there are reasons against
inclusion of the 8-bit versions. Besides, I am fully UTF-8'ized since
several years now, and there are only few regressions (by bad websites which
announce utf8 but serve latin9)

Well, here goes... Mind you, this is a plug hastily made, but should serve its purpose for now.

Thank you, I've just committed it.

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx