Re: belarusian locale(s) broken

From: "Yury Tarasievich" <yury.tarasievich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 12:42:30 +0200

On 27/10/06, Simon 'corecode' Schubert <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
. ..
If you think they are neccessary.  I don't think there are reasons against
inclusion of the 8-bit versions.  Besides, I am fully UTF-8'ized since
several years now, and there are only few regressions (by bad websites which
announce utf8 but serve latin9)

Well, here goes... Mind you, this is a plug hastily made, but should serve its purpose for now.

--regards